The one with the SAP on Azure DNS integration
Konstantin Popov |
Evren Buyruk |
In Episode 64 of the SAP on Azure Video Podcast we talk about the openSAP course with BTP and Azure, ABAP Dump analysis and then do a deep dive on the SAP on Azure DNS integration whitepaper. Konstantin Popov and Evren Buyruk have written an extensive whitepaper and guide us through several scenarios of how to use Azure DNS in the context of your SAP on Azure installation.
- 0:00 Intro
- 1:10 openSAP
- 2:21 ABAP dump analysis
- 5:22 Introduing Konstantin Popov & Evren Buyruk
- 12:50 What is DNS?
- 15:48 Azure DNS Overview
- 22:31 Azure provided DNS
- 26:11 Azure DNS Private zones
- 41:57 Azure custom DNS
- 48:44 Scenario 1: Azure provided DNS and private zones
- 51:20 Scenario 2: Hub spoke architecture
- 1:01:17 Scenario 3: Integration with RISE/STE/HEC on Azure